Tribecar - $0 deposit trial account & $5 off first booking for new users (min. $15 booking)
Get a $0 deposit trial account for the first 30 days and $5 off first booking for new users (min. $15 booking)!
Tribecar redefines the way Singapore commutes through enabling car-sharing with the largest network of locations and vehicle types at competitive rates.
With locations islandwide, Tribecar’s fleet of 1,300+ vehicles are conveniently parked within minutes from your home. Book and collect your car at any time of the day, from as low as $0.50 per hour!
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR THE TRIAL ACCOUNT AND GET $5 OFF BOOKING
Step 1: Register for your Tribecar account using your SingPass account
Click on the Sign Up button to complete your trial account registration.
Step 2: Book your vehicle and apply your promo code to get $5 OFF BOOKING
After your account has been activated, head to the booking page.
Step 3: Input your booking start date and duration, and select your preferred vehicle.
Use the promo code: SCIENCETC5
Confirm your booking and you’re good to go!
Step 4: Make your account with us official
The $0 deposit account is a 30-days trial account and will be turned inactive after 30 days.
To officially be part of the Tribecar community with more than 1,300 vehicles, please remember to submit a $100 refundable deposit with us!
Terms & Conditions:
1. Promotion is valid until July 2024.
2. Promotion is valid for new Tribecar customers only.
3. Valid for Science Centre Galaxy Rewards members only.
4. Sign up via https://bit.ly/SCBTribecar to enjoy the trail account. for the trial account, with the option of Singpass (instant approval) or manual uploads (approval within 1-3 working days).
5. The $5 required during the sign-up process will be credited back to the e-wallet once the account is approved.
6. The usual security deposit of $100 depending on driver's experience will be required after 30 days.
7. The management reserves the right to make the final decision should a dispute arise, or amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.